- Do you enjoy helping people?
- Can you see yourself as part of a health-promoting team?
- Are you interested in becoming a recognized nutrition expert?
This option, which begins your preparation to become a registered dietitian, may be for you!
The DIETETICS curriculum is accredited by the The Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND). It starts you on the road to becoming a registered dietitian by:
- providing a solid science background in chemistry, anatomy and physiology, biochemistry, and microbiology.
- incorporating nutrition courses essential to becoming a competent professional.
- offering individualized guidance when applying for a post-graduate dietetic internship.
UNH will NOT be sponsoring an Individualized Supervised Practice Program.
Successful completion of this curriculum and a post-graduate dietetic internship, followed by passing the CDR examination = registered dietitian!
Questions? Contact Colette Janson-Sand, Director, at (603) 862-1723 or Colette.Janson-Sand@unh.edu.