Nutrition and Wellness
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- Are you motivated to improve the health of children, adults, or the elderly?
- Is your view of health a holistic one that includes nutrition and exercise, as well as mental and emotional well-being?
This option prepares you for employment in wellness fields in
- fitness centers,
- nonprofit organizations and
- community agencies maybe for you!
The Nutrition & Wellness curriculum:
- provides foundational science background in chemistry, anatomy and physiology, and microbiology.
- allows flexibility to pursue a minor in areas such as kinesiology, business, psychology or health management, or a dual major in an area such as ecogastronomy.
- incorporates courses in stress, wellness, nutrition education, and exercise science.
- promotes hands-on experiences in providing nutrition and health guidance.
Questions? Contact Ruth A. Reilly at (603) 862-2164, or email@example.com.